Marshall Point Light Station
Located at the entrance of Port Clyde Harbor Maine. Marshall Point Light Station was established in 1832 to assist boats entering and leaving Port Clyde Harbor. The original tower was replaced by the present tower in 1857. The lighthouse was featured in the Movie Forrest Gump as he was running from coast to coast.
Thanks for stopping